Summer Sensations 2021
COTI is excited to share with you the various opportunities available this summer. In addition to individual occupational therapy services, COTI is offering a variety of summer groups. This year we are offering virtual or in-person participation for all the groups!
Our summer groups meet once each week for either 6 weeks. There are various groups offered each designed to target different goal areas. Some of these areas include writing and pre-writing skills, social skills, and play skills to name a few. The groups being offered this year include:
- Interoception 101 (Ages 7-10)
- Creation Station (Ages 7-10)
- Scribble to Script (Entering 1st-5th grades)
- Squiggles and Giggles (Ages 4-entering K)
- Adventures in Space (Ages 5-6)