Seminar Series 2019
COTI is proud to present the topics for the Seminar Series in spring 2019. You can choose one or all sessions to attend. We are excited about this year’s topics!
- The OT’s Role in Pediatric Trauma-informed Care
March 12th 6:00 – 9:00pm Kristen Brokamp, MOT, OTR/L and Breanna Lynch, MOT, OTR/L
- What is Happening in that Mouth?
March 20th 6:00-9:00 PM Jackie Kirkpatrick, OTR/L
- Sensory and Behavioral Functions For OT’s
April 2nd 6:00 – 9:00pm Michelle Koziel, OTR/L
- Creative Ways to use OT Skills in the Community
April 10th 6:00 – 9:00pm Tara Brock, MHS, OTR/L
- Free to Play: Empowering Each Child
April 17th 6:00 – 9:00pm Joan Dostal, OTR/L and Jeremy Schulz, COTA/L
- Incorporating Rapid Prompting Method into Practice
April 23rd 6:00-9:00pm Amy Brennan, MS, OTR/L
Earn three CEU’s for each seminar (pending OT board approval). Each three hour session costs $85.00 or register for the full series for $408.00. Register by phone, fax or mail at least two weeks before the seminar you wish to attend. Registration less than two weeks prior to the seminar is $100.00/session or $480.00 for the series.
For more information, objectives and application see our brochure.